Representing all that SRAM and Avid have learned through many years of designing braking systems this expertly crafted SRAM Centerline Rounded Disc Brake Rotor (180mm) is a very light and quiet rotor which dissipates heat extremely well and provides excellent braking power.
These rotors are optimised to create a consistent feel. The braking surface area remains consistent regardless of position on the rotor and helps to minimise the chance of unwanted friction vibration.
Strong & Versatile
Large cut outs in the design pattern ensure good ventilation and contribute nicely to keeping the rotor cool to prevent bending and warping. Constructed from 2mm thick stainless steel material it is extremely robust and able to take quite a beating, while rounded outer edges make the rotor easier to line up during wheel changes and less likely to cut in crashes. The SRAM Centerline Disc Brake Rotor will suit all AVID or SRAM brakes - plus most other brands.
• Lightweight & quiet rotor providing excellent braking power
• Excellent heat dissipation
• Rounded edges for improved safety & UCI-compliance
• Abrasion-resistant steel brake surface
• Heat resistant to prevent bending or warping
• Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes
• Large cut-outs ensure good ventilation
• Minimised friction vibration
• Diameter: 160mm
• Thickness: 2mm (minimum thickness 1.55mm)
• Hub Compatibility: Center Lock
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Disc Technology: Centerline