Measuring a 35mm rim depth, this PRC 1400 model makes the most of its carbon construction to give a lightweight yet sturdy experience on time-focused runs. Easy to handle due to the stiffness the carbon construction provides, this high-performance wheel keeps your road bike’s front-end rolling true and steady, even when riding in blustery conditions.
Tall-Rimmed, Carbon-Made, Front Road Wheel
Strengthened by DT AeroLite spokes, laced through a DT240 front hub for a streamlined and more rigid form, this precision-made wheel is easy to control when riding at top speeds. The hub spins with excellent smoothness, with its minimal-friction bearings giving you superb composure when flat road surfaces become a little rougher.
The full carbon braking surface supports a confident stopping performance, making this fast-paced and responsive PRC model by DT Swiss a great option for the modern road rider.
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Dimensions: Internal Rim Width: 18mm; External Rim Width: 25mm
- Rim Height: 35mm
- Spokes: DT AeroLite straightpull with DT ProLock Hidden aluminium nipples, radial lacing
- Hub Type: DT240
- Hub Axle Type: 100x5mm Quick-Release
- Tubeless-Ready: Yes
- Brake Standard: Rim Brake
- Recommended Maximum Weight: 100kg
- Includes: RWS Steel, Tubeless tape 21mm, Tubeless valve road 53mm, Swisstop black prince