Lightweight, durable and odor-resistant trail socks designed for maximum comfort and premium fit, our Hike+ Light Crew socks are ideal for day hiking and warmer conditions.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable*.
*wool tops, under certain conditions
- Naturally odor-resistant
- No-itch comfort
- Regulates body temperature
- A - Anatomical toe box for unique left and right fit
- B - Sculptured cushion maximizes fit and comfort
- C - Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- D - Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- E - Ankle support enhances fit
- F - Instep support for stability
- G - Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- H - Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- I - Function junction to eliminate bulk
- J - Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
Fabric & care
- Fabric content - 51% Nylon, 47% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA®
- Care - Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.