The Park Tool IB-3 Multi-Tool is a complete take-along bike tool combining our award-winning I-Beam design with a full array of 15 emergency tools. The IB-3 includes virtually every tool you could need for most trailside repairs. Includes eight hex wrenches, a T25 Torx-compatible driver, and flat blade screwdriver, for on-the-ride adjustment of brakes, handlebars, saddles, or derailleurs. The integrated chain tool is useful for emergency chain repair and can also be used for complete chain removal and installation. The composite-wrapped tire lever can be a lifesaver when dealing with a flat tire, and includes integrated spoke wrenches for triage of loose or broken spokes.
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 mm hex wrenches
- T25 Torx®-compatible driver
- Flat blade screwdriver
- 5- to 12-speed compatible chain tool*
- Composite wrapped tire lever
- 8mm box wrench
- Two spoke wrenches: 3.23mm (SW-0) and 3.45mm (SW-2)
- Dimensions: 90 x 40 x 25 mm (3.5" x 1.6" x 1")
- Weight: 170 grams (6 oz.)
*The IB-3 chain tool will install and remove, but not peen, Campagnolo® 11, 12 and 13-speed chain rivets.