The SnoBlast's tri-zip design lets you choose between opening the top of the pack, or unzipping it down the side to instantly access all of your gear. This versatile, compact pack is perfect for carrying your lunch, shed layers, helmet and 2 liters of hydration.
When you're on the mountain, the last thing want to do is waste time fumbling through a pack looking for the one piece of gear that fell to the bottom—especially when you're wearing gloves. The SnoBlast's tri-zip design lets you choose between opening the top of the pack, or unzipping it down the side to instantly access all of your gear. This versatile, compact pack is perfect for carrying your lunch, shed layers, helmet and 2 liters of hydration for a full day on the slopes. Unzip the size panels, and the SnoBlast expands to offer an extra 6 liters of storage for additional gear. When you really want to load up, the external attachment points let you carry a helmet and snowshoes on the outside of the pack. The Therminator™ harness also keeps your insulated drinking tube zipped securely into the shoulder strap, which keeps it from freezing in cold weather.
- The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
- Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
- Tri-Zip Access: Three-zipper design lets you unzip the side of the pack for quick access to gear stored at the bottom
- Expansion Panel: Expansion panel unzips to add more storage capacity to your pack
- Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
- Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
- User Group - Unisex
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free - true
- Dimensions - 55 x 25 x 17 cm / 21 x 10 x 6.5 in
- Back Panel - Snowshed™: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
- Quick Link - true
- Waist Belt - Removable 25 mm/1″ stability belt
- Pack Weight - 750 g/1 lb 10 oz
- Hydration Type - CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
- Torso Fit Range - 43-53 cm/17-21 in
- Harness - Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
- Gear Capacity - 21L/1280 cu in
- Hydration Capacity - 2L/70 fl oz
- Accessories Included - Insulated Tube Cover
- Gear Range - Long Haul Moderate