You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there.
- SKU: 90920-8101
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features an alloy frame and steel fork construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with 42c tires clearance, clean internal cable routing and mounting points for a range of accessories give maximum flexibility.
- Intuitive and easy to use Shimano rapid fire 2x8 wide range shifting.
- Powerful Hydraulic disc bakes for safety and control.
- Receive a free Lezyne commuter pack worth $89 with this bike!
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- FORK - Hi-Ten steel, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- HANDLEBARS - Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- SADDLE - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 140mm
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CRANKSET - Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, 46/30T
- CHAINRINGS - 46/30T w/chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET - BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- CHAIN - KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™
- RIMS - 700C disc brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- REAR TIRE - RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- INNER TUBES - Schrader valve, 40mm
- PEDALS - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review