Born from the need to be able to see a race number through your shell jacket in competition, this garment has evolved into a best-selling, highly versatile gilet. The FS260-Pro Adrenaline Race Gilet II is a practical addition, perfect for an early morning start when the air is still nippy; equally useful during a sudden shower when you need to stay dry. If you get too hot, it's easily stowed away in your pocket or its stuff sack.
WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE EXOSHELL20™
Light-weight, compact, waterproof and breathable, the ExoShell20ST™ fabric offers a breathability of 20,000 gm/m2/24hrs. The built-in stretch allows an athletic cut without flapping and the translucence is perfect for race number visibility.
This gilet has a full length front zip with a storm flap to ensure complete waterproofing. There are reflective trims for visibility from morning to night, and a stuff sack so it can be easily packed away.
- Lightweight, compact, waterproof and breathable ExoShell20ST™ fabric with built in stretch
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Race number visibility
- Full length front zip with internal storm flap
- Fully seam sealed for waterproof protection
- Reflective trims and prints
- Tiny pack size, stuff sack included