SRAM pioneered the 1x drivetrain for road. And even with recent advancements to 2x drivetrains, there are still disciplines where a single-ring setup shines. Whether you are chasing a new PR on your triathlon bike, battling through the mud on the cyclocross course, or tearing around city corners in a criterium, you can now enjoy a better 1x experience for your pursuits.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB™ technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—and better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this clear system approach that equals better drivetrain performance.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making
- gearing changes a breeze
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology
- provides maximum chain control
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Single-ring drivetrain
- Crank length: 172.5mm
- Gearing: 40T