BICYCLE BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- Pressure Washer
- Pressure Washer Bag
- Snow Foam Lance
- Bike Protect
- Microfibre Polishing Cloth
INTRODUCING THE WORLD’S FIRST PRESSURE WASHER BUILT PURELY FOR USE ON BOTH BICYCLES AND MOTORCYCLES.
We've designed and tooled three specific lances to ensure the Muc-Off Pressure Washer won't damage those all-important bearings and surfaces.
As part of the kit, you'll get all three below.
- One for bicycles. Safe on bearing and suspension parts.
- One for motorcycles with a higher pressure, which is still safe on bearing and suspension parts.
- One bespoke, adjustable pressure lance. Adjustable higher pressure for heavy grime on your tyres and anything else that you care about that needs cleaning with a bit more pressure.
PRESSURE WASHER BAG
The custom waterproof dry bag carry case is designed to easily store the Muc-Off Pressure Washer and keep available peripherals within easy reach and safe from tripping over in your garage!
SNOW FOAM LANCE
To go alongside the pressure washer, we’ve designed a specific low-pressure snow foam lance that won’t damage any delicate parts but transforms your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner into thick snow foam for the ultimate and efficient deep clean.
*Mains power and water supply required.
- Motor Power: 1200W
- Volt/Freq: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Motor Type: Carbon brush motor
- Rated Pressure: 70 bar
- Permissible Pressure: 100 bar
- Max. Inlet Water Pressure: 1.2 MPa
- Rated Flow: 5.5L/min
- Max. Flow: 6.5L/min
- Max. Water Temperature: 50°C
- Water Protection Class: IPX5
- N.W. / G/W.: 5.5/6.2 kgs
- Carton Size: 290 x 265 x 413mm
- Power Lead Length: 5M
- 30L capacity
- Waterproof PVC construction
- Heavy duty grab handles
- Front storage pocket
- Rear and side accessory nets
SNOW FOAM LANCE
- Custom lance fits directly onto the top of your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Muc-Off Nano Gel Concentrate or 1L Snow Foam meaning no additional bottle is required to mix or dilute.
- Top Dial Adjusts level of foam concentration but adjusting the water flow rate and mixing with the cleaner in your bottle.
- Produces high quality, thick snow foam.
- Soft touch coated.
THIS UNIT IS INTENDED FOR USE WITH COLD WATER ONLY! DO NOT USE HOT WATER IN THIS PRESSURE WASHER.
- Operate the pressure washer at no more than the fluid pressure rated for the pressure washer.
- Never run the pressure washer without a water supply. Running the unit without a water supply will cause irreparable damage to the unit.
- Make sure that the water supply you use for the pressure washer is not dirty, sandy, and does not hold any corrosive chemical products. Using a dirty water supply will compromise the long life of the pressure washer.
- NEVER move the unit by pulling on the hose. Use the handle provided on the top of the unit.
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS:
- Never point the pressure nozzle at people or animals.
- Never drink alcohol or use drugs while operating the pressure washer.
- Never operate the pressure washer while standing in water.
- Never touch the electrical plug with wet hands.
- Never let electrical connections rest in water.
- Never operate pressure washer without the water turned on.
- Never use hot water with this pressure washer.
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
WARNING: When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using the product. Please keep all safety instructions.
- Do not operate the pressure washer when fatigued or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Risk of injection or injury – do not direct the water stream at people or animals.
- Do not allow children to operate the pressure washer at any time.
- To reduce the risk of injury, please take extra care when the pressure washer is used near children.
- Know how to stop the unit and reduce pressure immediately. Be completely familiar with the controls.
- Stay alert – always be aware of where you are directing the spray.
- Keep cleaning area clear of people.
- Keep a good footing and balance at all times – do not overreach or stand on an unstable surface.
- The work area should have adequate drainage to reduce the possibility of a fall due to slippery surfaces.
- Follow the maintenance instructions specified in this manual.
- To reduce the risk of electrocution, keep all connections dry and off the ground. Do not touch plug with wet hands.