The Comfort Light sleeping mats feature hybrid layer Air Sprung Cell technology - a double layer of high-resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and a single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight. All Sea to Summit air sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Size Variation: Large
- Length: 79 in/201 cm
- Width: 25 in/64 cm
- Height/Depth: 2.5 in/6.3 cm
- Weight: 21.7 oz/615g
- Packed Size: 3.5 x 8 in/8.5 x 20cm
- R Value: 1
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 396
- Color: Blue
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure.
- Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability Click here to read about durability
- We have pioneered the use of a liquid TPU lamination process in outdoor products. Common in the medical and aeronautical industries, it is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll film lamination process usually used in air pads. The TPU bonds better and more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- The Comfort Light Mat has an R-Value of 1, and is ideal for summer use.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- For extended storage, the mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open.
Sea to Summit