Our all rounder. A 240 hub combined with a carbon rim results in a durable and versatile package. The low weight of the carbon rim, specially designed for all-mountain use, combined with the latest evolution of the 240 hub with RATCHET EXP freewheel, make...
- SKU: DTW210B-FRONT
The low weight of the carbon rim, specially designed for all-mountain use, combined with the latest evolution of the 240 hub with RATCHET EXP freewheel, make the XMC 1501 SPLINE ONE wheels the perfect partner in crime for all kinds of mountain adventures. The 30mm inner width of the tubeless optimized carbon rim provides excellent support for the wide tubeless tire. Double-butted competition race spokes and the highest quality wheel construction round off our XMC 1501 SPLINE ONE wheels.
- HUB TYPE - 240 with Ratchet EXP 36 - Lighter, stiffer, more precise and easier maintenance – the 240 EXP hub leaves no wishes unfulfilled.
- RIM - Carbon, Hookless tubeless TSS - The 30 mm wide carbon rim of the XMC 1501 SPLINE ONE offers the perfect combination of low weight and durability, ideal for long rides.
- NIPPLE - DT Pro Lock Squorx nipples contributes to longevity.
- END CAP - The incorporated notch in the end cap simplifies disassembly.
- INNER WIDTH - 30 mm
- SPOKES - DT competition® race straightp
- Brand: DT Swiss
- Net weight: 775 g
- Recommended system weight max.: 120 kg
- Astm classification: 4
- Material: Carbon
- Rim type: Clincher
- Rim diameter: 29" / 700C
- Decal type: Waterslide
- Inner width: 30 mm
- Outer width: 36 mm
- Hub type: 240
- Axle system: 15 mm Thru Axle
- Built-in dimension: 110 mm Boost
- Brake interface: Disc Center Lock
- Spokes: DT Competition® Race Straightpull
- Spoke pattern: 3-cross (1:1)
- Nipples: DT Prolock Squorx Prohead aluminum
- Inclusive: Tubeless tape 32 mm, TL valve alu black 18-25 mm, IS 6-bolt adapter MTB
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review