Durable, medium cushioned crew-length women’s merino wool socks that are stretchy and odor-resistant, the Hike Medium Crew socks provide cushion and ample breathability for warm-weather day hikes and backpacking trips.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable*.
*wool tops, under certain conditions
- Naturally odor-resistant
- No-itch comfort
- Regulates body temperatur
- A - Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- B - Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- C - Instep support for stability
- D - Double-up merino cushioning for increased comfort in heel and metatarsal bones
- E - Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- F - Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- G - Function junction to eliminate bulk
- H - Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
Fabric & care
- Fabric content - 65% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
- Care - Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.