Saving weight means little without retaining an appropriate level of stiffness and responsiveness too. So we've taken all the acceleration and out-of-the-saddle sprint qualities of a carbon XC race rocket and fused them with a rear-end that still rails co...
- SKU: JB2217-20605292
Saving weight means little without retaining an appropriate level of stiffness and responsiveness too. So we've taken all the acceleration and out-of-the-saddle sprint qualities of a carbon XC race rocket and fused them with a rear-end that still rails corners like a hardcore trail bike.
This unique XC-trail attitude is also reflected in the geometry. The head tube angle (67.1 degrees) and reach (425mm) are a little steeper and shorter than a Joplin to meet the demands of aggressive climbing, yet the Wilder's seat tube angle is a touch slacker and the chainstays a little longer than a Joplin too in order to retain that familiar Juliana confidence on descents. And talking of chainstays, each chainstay length is specific to the individual frame size; meaning riders of every height enjoy the same handling and performance no matter what.
Beyond the details, there are some bigger features that amplify this XC wild child's abilities. Rapid rolling 29-inch wheels are paired with a 120mm fork to tame the feral lines and smooth the sketchiest of passing maneuvers. There's even room for two water bottles within the front triangle for bigger training and racing days.
- Frame - Carbon C
- Fork - FOX 34 Step Cast Performance, 120mm
- Rear - Shock FOX Float Performance DPS
- Rims - RaceFace AR Offset 27 29"
- Hubs Front - DT Swiss 370, 15x110, 6 bolt, 28h
- Rear - DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 28h
- Spokes - Sapim Race
- Tires - Maxxis Rekon Race, 29 x 2.4" WT, 3C, EXO
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Crankset - SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB, 32t
- Shifters - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Cassette/Freewheel - SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12spd, 10-50t
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Brakes - SRAM Level TL
- Rotors - Avid Centerline, 180mm
- Handlebars - SRAM Atmos Flat Bar, 31.8x760
- Tape/Grips - ESI Chunky Grips
- Stem - SRAM Atmos Stem, 60mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Seatpost - RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Saddle - Juliana Primiero Saddle
- Pedals - Sold separately
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review