There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in fro...
- SKU: 93920-3205
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 190 kms of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 25kph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
- DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
- FORK - Future Shock 1.5, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, carbon fork
- SEAT BINDER - Integrated w/ frame
- STEM - Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- SADDLE - Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm
- TAPE - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, SGS Cage, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano SLX, Rapidfire Plus, 12-speed, w/o OGD
- CHAIN - Shimano SLX, 12-speed, w/Quick Link
- CRANKSET - Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- CHAINRINGS - Praxis, 46T, 110BCD
- RIMS - DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth
- FRONT HUB - Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
- REAR HUB - Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- REAR TIRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- HEADLIGHT - Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V
- TAILLIGHT - Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
- KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- RACK - Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
- FENDERS - Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
- BELL - Simple bell
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- MOTOR - Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review