There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and
- DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
- FORK - Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
- FRAME - E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- STEM - Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- TAPE - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- SADDLE - Presta, 40mm valve
- SEATPOST - Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- CHAIN - Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t
- CRANKSET - Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- CHAINRINGS - Praxis, 44T, 110BCD
- CASSETTE - Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- HEADLIGHT - Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V
- TAILLIGHT - Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
- KICKSTAND S- pecialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- RACK - Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
- FENDERS - Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
- BELL - Simple bell
- RIMS - 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width
- FRONT HUB - Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
- REAR HUB - Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
- SPOKES DT - Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- REAR TIRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- INNER TUBES - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm
- MOTOR - Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- UI/REMOTE - Remote
- BATTERY - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport