There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town.
- SKU: 93920-5405
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
- FRAME - E5 Aluminum, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds, reflective graphics
- FORK - Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
- FRONT HUB - Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
- REAR HUB - Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS - 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- REAR TYRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- CRANKSET - Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- CHAINRINGS - Praxis, 44t, 104BCD
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t
- CHAIN - KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- STEM - Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount
- SADDLE - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Integrated w/ frame
- SWAT - Specialized Stealth Stem, Light Insert
- MOTOR - Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- HEADLIGHT - Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V
- TAILLIGHT - Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
- KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- FENDERS - Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
- RACK - Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
- BELL - Simple bell
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review