$ 4,500.00 $ 3,800.00
If you can characterize your life as on-the-go, busy, or not having enough time, we made a bike for you—the Turbo Vado 3.0. It's made to accommodate busy lives that are always in movement, which is why we took our exclusive, award-winning pedal-assist tec...
- SKU: 95017-7005
If you can characterize your life as on-the-go, busy, or not having enough time, we made a bike for you—the Turbo Vado 3.0. It's made to accommodate busy lives that are always in movement, which is why we took our exclusive, award-winning pedal-assist technology and accelerated it into the future.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. It features a silently operating design with our Custom Rx Street tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for the urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations. Perfect.
For the Vado 3.0, we developed a custom 460 Wh battery, the Specialized U1-460, that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and is easily removable for simplified charging. Depending on your riding style, terrain, and setup, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, make a trip to the grocery store, or to even head over to that new café on the other side of town.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch smart computer that lets you view your battery level and toggle various ride metrics such as speed, distance, and time. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
To top off all of the innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec on the Turbo Vado 3.0, so it features Shimano 10-speed components, hydraulic disc brakes, racks, and fenders.
- The Vado features a lightweight alloy frame that’s been designed with our Fitness/Transportation Geometry.
- The Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- Custom Specialized U1-460 battery is fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- FRAME - Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- FORK - SR Suntour NCX E25, steel steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- STEM - Specialized Flowset, alloy, 20-degree w/ display/light mount, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Body Geometry Contour
- SADDLE - Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Deore, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- CASSETTE - Shimano HG500, 10-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN - KMC X10eT, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET - Custom alloy-forged crankarms
- CHAINRINGS - 40T w/ chainguard, 104 BCD
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned
- FRONT HUB - Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- REAR TIRE - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- MOTOR - Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- UI/REMOTE - Custom 2.2" LCD display, USB plug, stem mount w/ custom handlebar remote
- BATTERY - Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- HEADLIGHT - Specialized Aspheric Lens technology, alloy housing, 300-lumen output, stem-mount, 6V
- TAILLIGHT - Supernova E3, alloy housing, 3-LED, 250-degree visibility, fender mount
- KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- RACK - Turbo Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible
- FENDERS - Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
- BELL - Simple bell
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
$ 4,500.00 $ 3,800.00