The all-new S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing model in the Turbo Levo line. The top-shelf model features an entirely carbon frame with a stiffness-enhancing asymmetric Sidearm design. On top of that stunning frame, we've added 150mm of
- SKU: 95220-0002
The all-new S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing model in the Turbo Levo line. The top-shelf model features an entirely carbon frame with a stiffness-enhancing asymmetric Sidearm design. On top of that stunning frame, we've added 150mm of smooth and controlled suspension travel, the smoothest and most powerful motor, a new 700Wh battery that boosts your range by a massive 40 percent...and that's just for starters.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Turbo Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- Lightweight and responsive carbon frame designed for aggressive trail riding.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- FOX 36 Factory fork and DPS rear shock provide 150mm of peerless suspension performance.
- FRAME - S-Works FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FORK - FOX FLOAT Factory, 36, GRIP2 damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, Kashima, 150mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized Ti-bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- REAR SHOCK - FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Kashima coating, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- STEM - Deity Copperhead, 32.8mm, 50mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow ti rails
- SEATPOST - RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM XX1, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM X01, single-click lever
- CASSETTE - SRAM XG1199, XD, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN - SRAM XX1, 11-speed
- CHAINRINGS - 32T, custom steel
- CRANKSET - Praxis, carbon M30, custom offset
- RIMS - Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h
- FRONT HUB - Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing
- REAR HUB - Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing
- SPOKES - DT Competition Race
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TIRE - Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- MOTOR - Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized harness
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review