We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New mo...
- SKU: 95220-5002
We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. Incredibly lightweight and capable chassis? Check and double-check.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of RockShox.
- FRAME - Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FORK - RockShox Lyrik Select RC 29, DebonAir spring, Charger RC damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- REAR SHOCK - RockShox Deluxe Select+ w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm
- STEM - Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS - Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- SADDLE - Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails
- SEATPOST - X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM S700, single-click lever
- CASSETTE - SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN - KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CHAINRINGS - 32T, custom steel
- CRANKSET - Praxis forged M30, custom offset
- RIMS - Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- FRONT HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TIRE - Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- MOTOR - Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized harness
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review