The new Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. We’ve taken our advanced M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful motor on the market, and paired them with the most value-pack...
- SKU: 95220-7002
The new Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. We’ve taken our advanced M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful motor on the market, and paired them with the most value-packed drivetrain, suspension and brake components available. The result is a bike that puts plenty of high-dollar eMTBs to shame.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of RockShox.
- FRAME - Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FORK - RockShox 35 29, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle
- SEAT - BINDER Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- REAR SHOCK - RockShox Deluxe Select w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm
- STEM - Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS - Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, steel rails
- SEATPOST - TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 4-Piston Caliper, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper, 200mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM S700, single-click lever
- CASSETTE - SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN - KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CHAINRINGS - 32T, custom steel
- CRANKSET - Praxis forged M30, custom offset
- RIMS - Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- FRONT HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT - Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TIRE - Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- MOTOR - Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review