The Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before.
- SKU: 98020-5104
The Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before. Our Kenevo Comp model pairs all that technology with a smart mix of components that'll withstand the most demanding conditions and riders.
MORE CONTROL, MORE SPEED
The new Kenevo gains a lower-slung Sidearm-style chassis and more aggressive geometry. And like the new Enduro, the Kenevo features an axle path and suspension that give you the smoothest, fastest ride over the roughest possible terrain. It all adds up to a bike that provides you with a whole new level of confidence and control on the toughest trails.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. And as for range, our 500-watt hour battery provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- 180mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of Marzocchi fork and shock.
- FRAME - Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel
- FORK - Marzzochi Bomber Z1, 27.5, Boost™ 15x110mm, 36mm chassis, FIT GRIP damper, 180mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- REAR SHOCK - Marzzochi Bomber CR, 62.5x230mm, S2: 450lb, S3: 500lb, S4: 550lb, S5: 600lb
- STEM - Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- GRIPS - Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM S700, single-click lever
- CHAIN - KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CHAINRINGS - Praxis, 46T, 110BCD
- CRANKSET - Praxis forged M30, custom offset
- RIMS - Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h, tubeless ready
- FRONT HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TIRE - Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized harness
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- MOTOR - Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review