Quick and nimble, the Thunderbolt is a total livewire. Whether it’s powering up technical climbs or popping off every trail feature in sight, its 27.5” wheels and 140mm of rear travel makes this bike ready and capable for when you’re feeling creative with...
- SKU: B0116MD1GB
- Frame - FORM™ Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB92. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate FORM™ Alloy Rear Triangle
- Sizes - XS-SM-MD-LG-XL
- Fork - RockShox Recon Silver RL 150mm | 37mm Offset
- Front Travel - 150mm
- ShockRock - Shox Deluxe Select+ | Sealed Bearing Eyelet | 25x8mm F Hardware | 210x55mm | Size-Specific tune in FAQ
- Rear Travel - 140mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit NO.57E | 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race
- Stem - Rocky Mountain 31.8 AM | 5° Rise | All Sizes = 40mm
- Handlebar - Rocky Mountain AM | 780mm Width | 25mm Rise | 9° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips - Rocky Mountain Lock On Light
- Brakes - Shimano MT200 2 Piston | Resin Pads | RT30 180mm F Rotor | RT30 180mm R Rotor
- Shifters - Shimano Deore 11spd
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore 11spd
- Cranks & Chainrings - Rocky Mountain Microdrive 2 PC | 32T | 24mm Spindle | 170mm Crank Length
- Bottom Bracket - Rocky Mountain Sealed BB92 - Shimano Compatible
- Cassette - Shimano Deore 11-51T 11spd
- Chain - KMC X11-1
- Front Hub - Shimano MT410 | 15mm Boost
- Rear Hub - Shimano MT400 Boost 148mm | RMB Axle | 163mm x 12mm x 1.5mm
- Spokes - 2.0 Stainless
- Rims - WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 Tubeless | Tubeless Compatible | 32H
- Tires - F: WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5 x 2.4 // R: WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5 x 2.4
- Seatpost - Rocky Mountain Toonie Drop Composite 30.9mm | XS - SM = 125mm | MD - LG = 150mm | XL = 170mm
- Saddle - WTB Volt | Steel Rails | 142mm Width
- Weight - 15.10 KG | 33.2 LBS | Incl. Inn
FORM™ tubesets utilize premium materials to meet our strict requirements. Each FORM™ tube that we create is engineered for its specific purpose within the frame, ensuring optimized strength, weight, and ride quality.
RIDE-9 adjustment system
The RIDE-9 adjustment system allows riders to quickly fine-tune their geometry and suspension with a pair of Allen keys. Nine configurations are possible thanks to two interlocking chips.
Adjust your RIDE-9 position for geometry before considering suspension effects, or variables like air pressure and shock compression. Make gradual, incremental changes, take notes, and be methodical. Don’t adjust in a hurry before a big ride. Take your time and enjoy the process.
Smoothlink suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centred on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.
- Sizing Chart (EN - FR - DE - IT)
- Guide de configuration du système RIDE-9
- RIDE-9 Setup Guide
- Thunderbolt Alloy Technical Manual (EN)
- Thunderbolt Alloy Technical Manual (FR)
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review