The T.cento_s7 is a product of obsession. ASSOS set out to create the very finest long distance bib short; the resulting T.cento_s7 is an immaculate culmination of this mission. And quite possibly the most comfortable set of cycling shorts money can buy.
- SKU: 184.108.40.206.XL
The T.cento_s7 is a product of obsession. ASSOS set out to create the very finest long distance bib short; the resulting T.cento_s7 is an immaculate culmination of this mission. And quite possibly the most comfortable set of cycling shorts money can buy. From the fit to the materials to the one-off ASSOS touches, they’re a game changer.
All the crux elements are designed with the end result in mind. Our new comfortFit offers a more generous fit around the middle but retains an ideal supportive fit on the legs. The padded insert is our plushest and most forgiving, with more memory foam than any other in the s7 range. Then beyond the fundamentals, the details and innovations are exquisite. The single panel, single seam construction crucially removes the need for a front seam; the brand new kuKuPenthouse is a unique solution to ensure security and comfort for the male anatomy. The T.cento_s7 are performance cycling shorts that want you to go all day.
- S7 generation: The latest generation of ASSOS cycling shorts, employing technology and fabrics engineered over a 5 year period.
- comfortFit: Our most accommodating fit, suiting the widest range of riders. Allows generous freedom of movement without undue pressure on any part of the anatomy.
- Type.439 Diadema: A textile design created with our fabric suppliers to meet our demands of performance, comfort and durability. Unique within the industry, the weave has two different rates of 4-way stretch, requiring great expertise to maximise the elasticity of the fabric on the cutting table.
- aeroPatterningFenomeno1 design: Drawing on learnings from our project to create the fastest skinsuit at the 2012 Olympics, this original design involves crafting the garment with a single seam that sits on the rear of your legs causing the main fabric of the shorts to wrap around your thighs, providing a unique level of comfort and compression.
- Y7 frame carrier bibTech: A bib redesign that involving using a wider cut of elastic for less pressure on your shoulders, resulting in less friction and more comfort.
- bibStabilizer: A silicon piece attached to the bib straps that keeps them flat and stable. They also serve as a holder for our ASSOS sunglasses.
- cento_S7 insert: Maximum comfort chamois pad with 10mm of memory foam.
- ASSOS waffle: The patented three layer foam used in ASSOS inserts with perforations that make it light and highly breathable.
- ASSOS superAir: A development of the ASSOS waffle technology for even greater breathability and lower weight.
- ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body.
- ASSOS rearTerminal: A method for fully incorporating the rear of the insert into the back of the shorts to reduce volume and minimise seams.
- kuKuPenthouse: A unique innovation added to the front part of the insert that cocoons the male anatomy offering protection and temperature control.
- superFlat grippers: ultra minimal grippers with optimal stretch return to secure the shorts in place without any excessive pressure.
- iceColor: A fabric treatment that reflects sunlight and thus reduces heat absorption to keep muscles cooler.
- odorControl: An anti-bacterial treatment that reduces unpleasant odors and improves durability.
- Composition: 73% PA, 17% EA, 10% PES
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review