Metal fans rejoice! The Stumpjumper Comp Alloy rocks on, with one of the most advanced alloy frames ever developed. From the frame’s asymmetrical design, taking in the refined suspension kinematics and all-new geometry, to a build kit that strikes the opt...
- SKU: 93321-5202
Metal fans rejoice! The Stumpjumper Comp Alloy rocks on, with one of the most advanced alloy frames ever developed. From the frame’s asymmetrical design, taking in the refined suspension kinematics and all-new geometry, to a build kit that strikes the optimal combination of performance and value, it’s metal, but it ain’t heavy metal. And it’s ready to slay some dirt.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. We went after the lightest-possible weight that sacrifices nothing to durability, a stiff chassis that corners on rails, and a geometry that everyone can enjoy, all with the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- 130MM OF TRAIL-TAMING TRAVEL All the travel in the world is useless without the proper kinematics, which is why we kept it at the forefront of the new Stumpjumper design. With the learnings from the suspension design on the Enduro, and over 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve greatly improved the pedaling performance, all while creating the capable, efficient, lively feelings that you long for. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob and then, we further-improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? The all-new Stumpjumper descends with complete control yet climbs with ease.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. Long, low, slack, a short offset fork, a steeper seat tube angle—they’re all the talk of the town because they make your ride better. With Flip Chip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- FRAME - Alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK - FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, S1:190x42.5mm, S2-S6: 190x45mm
- FORK - FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset,140mm of travel
- STEM - Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
- TAPE - Specialized Trail Grips
- SADDLE - Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM G2 R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM G2 R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CHAIN - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET - SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
- CHAINRINGS - Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- RIMS - Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- REAR HUB - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- REAR TYRE - Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- SEATPOST - X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9 (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 170mm, S6: 190mm)
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 38.6
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review