Small wheels doesn’t mean small fun: this is GT’s premium off-road, all-terrain, all-action first mountain bike. Lightweight aluminum frame and rigid fork built with LegitFit design and plenty of Shimano gears mean this bike is super-easy to ride and handles like a dream. Remember that feeling of barrelling down the dirt track and coming home covered in mud while grinning from ear to ear? THAT!
- Improved Geometry bikes with the LegitFit system feature geometry adjustments to improve ergonomics for youth statures. The result: Increased stability, comfort and confidence for a wider range of riders.
- Easier Pedaling bikes with the LegitFit system have their pedal positions moved slightly forward.
- The result: Makes it easier to pedal.
- Better Positioning bikes with the LegitFit system have narrower crank and pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips. The result: A stronger, more natural pedal stroke.
- SIZES - XS, S, M, L
- MODEL CODE - G54600U
- FRAME - 20" GT LegitFit Design, alloy w/ replaceable hanger
- FORK - GT Hi-Ten Steel, 1-1/8" threadless steerer
- CHAIN - KMC Z51, 7-speed
- CRANK - Prowheel, Pro-V30, 110mm length, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Cartridge, square taper
- PEDALS - GT Flat Pedal, resin
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Tourney
- SHIFTERS - Shimano Revo Twist Shifter For Small Hands, SL-RS36, 6-speed
- COG SET - Sunrace, 14-28, 6-speed freewheel
- RIMS - Double wall, w/ Machined Sidewall, 28h
- TIRES - Kenda Small Block Eight, 20 x 2.1" Kenda Small Block Eight, 20 x 2.1"
- WHEELS SIZE - 20"
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, QR
- REAR HUB - Freewheel, QR
- SPOKES - Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES - GT V-brake
- FRONT BRAKE - GT V-brake
- REAR BRAKE - GT V-brake
- BRAKE LEVERS - Alloy
- HANDLEBAR - Steel Riser bar, 20mm rise, 540mm width
- STEM - Alloy Ahead, 30mm
- GRIPS - GT MTB
- HEADSET - 1 1/8" Ahead
- SADDLE - GT MTB
- SEAT POST - Alloy Micro Adjust
- SEAT CLAMP - Quick Release