Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It's a comfortable, capable, "let's do stuff" kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before.
- SKU: 92420-7303
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It's a comfortable, capable, "let's do stuff" kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence-inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it's more than just a solid partner on the pavement. Sirrus X is a dialled option when it's time to hit some gravel. We've also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals. Here's to your new life on two wheels.
- Even lighter (1.6 lbs/.8kg) and faster thanks to an added A1 alloy fork.
- Wide Range 1x9 Microshift Advent shift system gives excellent range with a clutch system to keep the chain on over harsh bumps.
- More powerful hydraulic brakes and premium 2 piece crank design for enhanced braking power and durability in tough conditions.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- FORK - A1 Premium Aluminum, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE - Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip
- SADDLE - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 140mm
- SHIFT LEVERS - microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch
- CHAINRINGS - 44/32/22T
- CHAIN - KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET - Forged aluminum arms, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, Narrow-wide steel chainring
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - Pathfinder Sport, 700x42mm
- REAR TIRE - Pathfinder Sport, 700x42mm
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- PEDALS - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review