You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features a super light carbon...
- SKU: 90921-1003
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features a super light carbon fiber construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Carbon fact 9 frame and fork saves over 1.4 pounds (.6kg) and is a piece of art all unto itself.
- Future Shock provides 20mm of travel to smooth out the rough roads.
- Shimano 105 drivetrain with intuitive and wide range 2x11 shifting.
- Frame - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- Fork - Carbon Monocoque, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, Future Shock 1.5
- Handlebars - Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Stem - Future Stem, Comp
- Tape - Specialized Body Geometry, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key
- Saddle - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SeatPost - S-Works FACT Carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- Front Brake - Shimano MT201, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- Rear Brake - Shimano MT201, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- Shift Levers - MicroSHIFT, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- Chain - KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Cassette - Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- Crankset - Praxis Alba M30 X
- Chainrings - 48/32T
- Bottom Bracket - Praxis 68mm BSA
- Rims - DT Swiss R470, 23mm depth, 20mm internal width, disc brake, 24h
- Front Hub - Specialized front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x100mm thru-axle, 24h
- Rear Hub - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm thru-axle, 24h
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Front Tire - Roubaix Pro 2BR, 700x30/32
- Rear Tire - Roubaix Pro 2BR, 700x30/32
- Inner Tubes - Presta, 48mm valve
- Pedals - VP, VPE-465, PLATFORM, ALLOY BODY, ECONOMIC POLMER BEARING, 10B21, 9/16 INCH SPINDLE
- Seat Binder - Integrated w/ frame
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review