You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there.
- SKU: 90920-7702
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features a super light Aluminum Alloy and carbon fiber construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Carbon Fact 9 fork delivers comfort and saves nearly 3 pounds (1.2kg) over Sirrus 2.0 model.
- Wide range 2x9 Shimano Sora Road components for intuitive and precise shifting.
- Lightweight 2 piece crank for years of performance.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- FORK Specialized FACT Carbon, QR, Flat-mount Disc
- HANDLEBARS Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- SADDLE Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 140mm
- SHIFT LEVERS microSHIFT, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano threaded
- CHAIN KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- RIMS 700C disc brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width
- FRONT HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- REAR TIRE RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- PEDALS Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review