You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. This Sirrus features a reliable set
- SKU: 90921-9003
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. This Sirrus features a reliable set of components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse, like comfortable Body Geometry touchpoints and fuss-free mechanical V-brakes. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with clean internal cable routing delivers a bike that is 1.1lb (.5kg) lighter than previous version.
- Upright position with Body Geometry touchpoints for comfort and control.
- Reflective graphics on frame and tires for maximum visibility.
- Receive a free Lezyne commuter pack worth $89 with this bike!
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, Butted tubing, Internal Cable Routing, V-Brake, Quick-Release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- FORK - Hi-Ten steel, V-Brake, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- HANDLEBARS - Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- STEM - Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE - Specialized Body Geometry XCT, lock-on
- SADDLE - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE - V-brake, linear pull
- REAR BRAKE - V-brake, linear pull
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano EF500, 7-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Altus M310
- CASSETTE - Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- CRANKSET - Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, 46/30T
- CHAINRINGS - 46/30T w/chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET - BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- CHAIN - KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™
- RIMS - 700C rim brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, rim brake
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB - Alloy, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 7-speed freehub, 32h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - RoadSport, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- REAR TIRE - RoadSport, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- INNER TUBES - Schrader valve, 40mm
- PEDALS - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review