With the Assos Mille Summer GTS bib shorts comes the second generation of MILLE shorts: developed from the iconic Total Comfort formula of the GT model, these brand new bib shorts are equipped with a soft double-layered chamois, fatigue-reducing fabric an...
- SKU: 22.214.171.124.M
With the Assos Mille Summer GTS bib shorts comes the second generation of MILLE shorts: developed from the iconic Total Comfort formula of the GT model, these brand new bib shorts are equipped with a soft double-layered chamois, fatigue-reducing fabric and fit renewed. Ideal for professionals looking for greater comfort during training and for cyclists who want maximum support for daily long distance rides.
Assos has adapted the structure of the S9 running shorts, using the two lower butterfly-shaped components to wrap the legs, keep the pad firmly in place as you pedal and reduce chafing thanks to the reduced presence of seams. The straps of the Xbib suspenders feature calibrated elasticity throughout, with the back featuring a single strap to form an A-structure on the back. The OSSIDIA fabric, created specifically for the MILLE GT c2 platform, offers the ideal balance between friction-free comfort and compression to support the muscles. This warp-knit fabric is crafted in high fineness to ensure breathability and muscle support, wrapping the lower back and thighs with silky softness. The result?
More responsive and compressive RegularFit, ideal for various body types and different pedaling styles.
The highlight of the GTS shorts is the brand new chamois adapted from the GT model, using a double layer of memory foam and a honeycomb top layer. This multi-layered padding system provides targeted dual-density structural support for the pelvis, while the three-dimensional top layer and kraterCooler ventilation holes increase breathability, for greater comfort against the skin.
- OXIDIA: warp-knit fabric in gauge 40, created for a compressive seal and a feeling of ultra-comfort on the skin. 195 g / m2, UPF 50+, excellent drying speed, extremely resistant, guaranteed and permanent odorControl, freshness and thermoregulation thanks to the yarn with special ASSOS exclusive minerals.
- GTS pad: a new pad for the MILLE GTS line equipped with a double layer of dual density memory foam and honeycomb top layer. All perfected to ensure optimal support and breathability, especially during long rides.
- 3D waffle: a patented, perforated, three-layer foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- kraterCooler: a system with small holes in the front of the pad to increase the passage of air so that the most delicate areas remain fresh.
- goldenGate: a patented technology that interrupts the seams along both side components of the caseback, offering a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this delicate part subject to rotational movements.
- A-Lock Engineering: regularFit c2 system composed of new technologies and fabrics that provide stability to the shorts and keep the pad in place.
- Butterfly design: the main fabric panel wraps the entire lower back and legs, then converging in the back. The presence of a reduced number of seams ensures a more even seal, lower weight and improved comfort.
- ergoBox: a square-cut construction that effectively locks the pad in the back, recessing it for greater stability.
- zeroWaist: a belt with a taped and reinforced edge, raw cut, which offers the best possible transition between the body and the fabric panel: more comfort with less pressure.
- regularFit: optimized for complete comfort in the racing position, with a more relaxed fit than racingFit; the cut that turns into a second skin.
- superFlat Xbib: a single section of elastic material, folded back on itself, which forms an A-shaped support structure, which generates limited vertical elasticity in the back.
Ultra-light anti-slip leg system: a lightweight silicone treatment that keeps the shorts in place without exerting excessive pressure.
- Composition: 80% PA 20% EA.
- Color: blackseries.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review