This service is for Model Year 2018/19 shocks only!
Provided it is pre-booked with us, the typical turn around time for this service is 5 days. Your shock will be send off to Specialized Australia head office, who will perform this service.
- Disassembly of air can, removing the old air and wiper seals
- Condition inspection and quote on repair cost if requested
- Extensive clean of air can before new FOX air sleeve seals are installed
- Discharge nitrogen from shock, and deconstruct oil damper removing all old seals and oil
- Replace all internal damper and boost valve seals, and inspect damper elements such as shim stack, boost valve, rebound shaft and knob assembly for any wear and proper function
- Rebuild shock with fresh Fox fluids, and charge IFP with nitrogen to factory or customer specification
- Install brand new genuine Fox DU eyelet bushes then shock air can is inflated
- Dyno test for full function and pressure loss prior to completion/return
- It also includes removal/installation from the bike if you're dropping it in and postage to Specialized Australia.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review