The Shiv was designed with one goal in mind—making you faster over the bike leg of your race. Of course, we wanted to do this without setting you back six months' rent. So, whether you're looking to go after your first triathlon or set a fresh PR, you can...
- SKU: 97421-6001
The Shiv was designed with one goal in mind—making you faster over the bike leg of your race. Of course, we wanted to do this without setting you back six months' rent. So, whether you're looking to go after your first triathlon or set a fresh PR, you can ride with the confidence that your Shiv is up to the task.
The Shiv Sport is built up with Shimano 105 components, and it's been topped off with durable, smooth-rolling DT R460 wheels and a Sitero Comp saddle.
Pro Tip: Use our Shiv Finder to determine the proper Shiv size for you.
- A full FACT 10r carbon fiber frame was developed in our very own Win Tunnel, and it's not only been aerodynamically optimized for straight-line speed, but it also features airfoils that have been optimized to limit side force in crosswinds.
- A bike can only be as fast as its rider, which is why we developed the Control Tower fit system that let's you optimize your stack and reach numbers in order to find your most comfortable and powerful position for your desired length.
- The Fuselage Hydration System houses a water bladder inside of the frame, making it virtually invisible to the wind. And to go along with your water, the Fuelcell fits plenty of food and even has room for a flat kit. The best part of the Fuselage and Fuelcell combination is that, when packed correctly, it cleans up the frame and saves up to 75 seconds when compared to a taped-up system. For this model Shiv, the Fuelselage and Fuelcell are sold separately.
- FRAME - Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, 1-1/8" lower bearing, OSBB, Control Tower Fit System, 130mm spacing
- FORK - Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Shiv Aerobar, alloy
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE - Specialized S-Wrap with gel
- SADDLE - Sitero Comp
- SEATPOST - Shiv, 12.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Shiv rim caliper
- REAR BRAKE - Shiv rim caliper
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano R7000, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano 105, 11-speed
- CRANKSET - Praxis Alba
- CHAIN - KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL - DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h
- REAR WHEEL - DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- FRONT TIRE - Specialized RoadSport, Endurant Casing, 700x24mm
- REAR TIRE - Specialized RoadSport, Endurant Casing, 700x24mm
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review