For years, time trial bikes have had very similar attributes—skinny, deep airfoils, sketchy handling, subpar braking, and heavy frames. For the "flat and fast" courses of yesteryear, these qualities may have been acceptable, but with today's technically d...
- SKU: 77420-0201
For years, time trial bikes have had very similar attributes—skinny, deep airfoils, sketchy handling, subpar braking, and heavy frames. For the "flat and fast" courses of yesteryear, these qualities may have been acceptable, but with today's technically demanding courses, TT bikes needed a change. And with this in mind, we've pushed UCI regulations to their limits adding disc brakes, dropping weight, and dialing in the fit for the new Shiv TT. Is it the most adjustable TT bike out there? Yeah, but don't think it gave anything up to aerodynamics. Here's to another decade of gold medals.
The S-Works Shiv TT Disc Module is the perfect canvas to start constructing your TT dream rig.
- As time-trial courses have become more technical and demanding, it's important to capitalize on years of R&D and pro rider feedback to create the fastest time trial bike—for all courses. From technical inner-city prologues, to rolling courses with steep grades, it's not just about making the fastest bike for a straight line. With this in mind, we've cut the weight and greatly increased the handling characteristics of the Shiv TT with an all-new silhouette.
- Fit was also one of the biggest design pillars of the new Shiv TT. With years of Retül data, and professional rider data, we've completely re-done the geometry and front-end of the bike. The updated spacers, bridge, and armrests lock in fit, improving stability and confidence, while the one-piece bar and stem simplifies and lightens the weight of the front-end, balancing the overall feel.
- Disc brakes are now a necessity in TTs with variable weather, tight corners, and rough surfaces. Not only do they let you late-brake into corners and shift on the bars, but they also create a more stable chassis in corners and when accelerating. And don't worry, they don't lend themselves to any additional drag.
- FRAME - S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Win Tunnel Engineered, UCI Legal, internal electric only cable routing, BSA Threaded, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK - S-Works FACT carbon, UCI Legal, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Shiv TT Integrated bar/stem aerobar
- SEATPOST - 2019 S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon, Di2-compatible
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review