$ 12,000.00 $ 8,500.00
You like gettin’ rowdy, we like gettin’ rowdy, so we figured, “Why not create a bike that lets us do the thing we all love most?” Well, that’s exactly what we did with the Enduro.
- SKU: 93619-0102
You like gettin’ rowdy, we like gettin’ rowdy, so we figured, “Why not create a bike that lets us do the thing we all love most?” Well, that’s exactly what we did with the Enduro. Its playful and nimble 27.5-inch wheels and modern frame have been purpose-built to make short work of the rockiest, gnarliest, and steepest trails, while still being able to climb well enough to get you there. Witness the sickness.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized it— slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
We then added some crucial bits to make your ride, well, better. We're talking stuff like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing with guides that makes cabling super easy. And to keep the weight down, this S-Works frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber. To guarantee high degrees of "shredability," this material is greeted by 170mm of plush front and rear travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build, this S-Works Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed groupset, powerful Guide RSC Carbon brakes, hand-built Roval Traverse SL 27.5 Carbon wheels, and our Command Post WU dropper post.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 27.5 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- With the legendary FIT4 damper, large stanchions, buttery-smooth Kashima coating, the FOX 36 Factory 170mm fork is one of the best out there.
- The Command Post WU dropper post tips the nose up as it drops, making for a more aggressive riding position and more effective drop.
- FRAME - FACT IS-X 11m carbon FSR 29 chassis w/ SWAT™ down tube storage, carbon seatstays, carbon 29 chainstays, tapered head tube, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 148mm rear dropouts, 160mm of travel
- FORK - FOX Factory FLOAT 36, GRIP2 damper, 170mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK - FOX Factory FLOAT X2, 216x57mm
- HANDLEBARS - Carbon low-rise 31.8mm, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 800mm width
- STEM - Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise
- GRIPS - Sensus, Lite
- SEATPOST - Command Post WU, 34.9mm, 8mm offset, 125/150mm of travel
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Phenom Expert, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 38.6mm
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE - SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET - SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 170mm crankarm
- BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- CHAINRINGS - Steel, 30T
- CHAIN - SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- RIMS - Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 24/28h
- FRONT HUB - Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
- SPOKES - DT Competition Race
- REAR HUB - Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TIRE - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- PEDALS - Specialized Dirt
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
$ 12,000.00 $ 8,500.00