$ 15,000.00 $ 12,500.00
This is the bike that defines the very genre that bears its name. The S-Works Enduro features a bomber-yet-lightweight carbon frame that blissfully tackles the kind of terrain that chews up and spits out lesser bikes. And it's absolutely dressed to kill.
- SKU: 93620-0104
This is the bike that defines the very genre that bears its name. The S-Works Enduro features a bomber-yet-lightweight carbon frame that blissfully tackles the kind of terrain that chews up and spits out lesser bikes. And it's absolutely dressed to kill. Let the drooling begin.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it's because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST...UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you're expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension and ultralight carbon linkage.
- Top-shelf FOX front and rear suspension give you ultimate control and tuneability.
- Full Shimano XTR drivetrain and four-piston XTR disc brakes.
- FRAME - The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We’ve also given the new Enduro aggressive “long, low and slack” geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed. You’ll find a host smart details, including our SWAT™ Door down tube storage integration, a creak-free threaded BB, and painless internal cable routing. Finally, our S-Works frame also sports upper and lower carbon linkage, which shaves an additional 210 grams of the ultra-light frameset.
- FORK - FOX FLOAT FACTORY 36, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 44 OS, Kabolt 110, 170mm
- REAR SHOCK - FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position adjustment, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm
- FRONT HUB - Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB - Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, Shimano Micro Spline driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES - DT Competition Race
- RIMS - Roval Traverse SL Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TYRE - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET - Race Face Next R Carbon, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS - Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Threaded, 30mm spindle
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus
- CASSETTE - Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t
- CHAIN - Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed w/ quick link
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano XTR M9120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano XTR M9120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS - Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm
- GRIPS - Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- STEM - Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Myth 155 S2, Body Geometry Henge 143 S3/S4/S5
- SEATPOST - RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S2/S3: 150mm, S4/S5:170mm)
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
$ 15,000.00 $ 12,500.00