With seven wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new Roubaix Expert now delivers compliance without compromise by intro...
- SKU: 94422-6056
With seven wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new Roubaix Expert now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 1.5 that gives you more control on rough roads, a new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineered™ frame that’s shed some serious weight. Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don’t call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision we made. This is the new Roubaix.
- The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight via a FACT 10r carbon construction, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering. With tube shapes that were born in our FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix is more aero than the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, we turned to a Rider-First Engineered™ design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 64cm. Of course, the frame has shed some serious weight in the process. And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we’ve made room for 33mm tires.
- To go along with the new frame, we’ve also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that’s also aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, we took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem
- Frame - FACT 10R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork - Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, 12x100mm, thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Handlebars - Specialized Hover Comp, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole
- Stem - Future Stem, Comp
- Tape - Roubaix S-Wrap
- SeatPost - S-Works Pave
- Front Brake - Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
- Seat Binder - Hidden drop clamp
- Rear Brake - Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
- Shift Levers - Shimano 105 R7020, hydraulic disc
- Front - Derailleur Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- Rear - Derailleur Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- Cassette - Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- Crankset - Shimano 105 R7000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- Chainrings - 50/34T
- Bottom - Bracket Shimano Threaded BSA BB
- Chain - KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
- Front Wheel - DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples.
- Rear Wheel - DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, alloy freehub body, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples.
- Front Tire - Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30mm
- Rear Tire - Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30mm
- Saddle - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Inner Tubes - Presta valve, 48mm
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review