With seven wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises.
- SKU: 94420-3052
With seven wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new Roubaix Expert now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 2.0 that gives you more control and damping options, a new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineered™ frame that's shed some serious weight. Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don't call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision we made. This is the new Roubaix.
For the build, we spec'd the Expert with Shimano Ultegra Di2 for its powerful hydraulic disc brakes and super crisp 11-speed shifting. Of course, you'll be rolling on stupid-fast carbon fiber wheels courtesy of a Roval C 38 Disc wheelset.
- The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering™. With tube shapes that were born in our FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix’s as aero as the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, we turned to a Rider-First Engineered™ design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 64cm. Of course, the frame has shed some serious weight in the process. And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we’ve made room for 33mm tires.
- To go along with the new frame, we’ve also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that’s ALSO aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, we took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
- The Future Shock 2.0 is the result of our pro riders’ demands for the cobbles of Roubaix. It’s smoother, faster, and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. Add it up, and this latest version will reduce fatigue and increase your speed, no matter the terrain. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- FRAME FACT - 10R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK - Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Hover Expert, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole
- STEM - Future Stem, Pro
- TAPE - Roubaix S-Wrap
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power, Hollow Titanium rails
- SEATPOST - S-Works Pave
- SEAT - BINDER Hidden drop clamp
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Ultegra RX, RX805
- CASSETTE - Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET - Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- CHAINRINGS - 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano Ultegra, BBR60
- CHAIN - Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL - Roval C 38 Disc
- REAR WHEEL - Roval C 38 Disc
- FRONT TIRE - Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- REAR TIRE - Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 48mm valve
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review