They say that every journey begins with a single step, but when that journey is related to exercise, that first step can sure be a doozy. But that one step, or in our case pedal stroke, can be life-changing—and there's no better machine to take the plunge...
- SKU: 96119-6504
They say that every journey begins with a single step, but when that journey is related to exercise, that first step can sure be a doozy. But that one step, or in our case pedal stroke, can be life-changing—and there's no better machine to take the plunge with than with the Roll. It has everything you need to help achieve your goals, like a comfortable and upright geometry that makes getting on and off the bike super easy, wide and grippy 650b tires, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a big mix of Shimano components that are built to withstand years of riding. You don't have to sacrifice, you just need the Roll Sport Low-Entry.
- The Low-Entry Roll is made of our A1 Premium Aluminum. It features our Ground Control Positioning that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped, while our Low-Entry design makes getting on and off a breeze. Lastly, the frame comes ready with rack/fender mounts.
- Wide diameter, 650b x 2.3" Nimbus II Sport tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. Plus, the reflective accents of the tire increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with our Body Geometry "The Cup" saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you take the Roll. It delivers on these expectations by "cupping" your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- SEAT BINDER - Quick-release clamp, 31.8mm
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- SADDLE - Body Geometry "The Cup," 6-degree rise, steel rails, 245mm
- SEATPOST - Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp
- FRONT BRAKE - Mechanical disc brake, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Mechanical disc brake, 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Tourney, top-swing, 31.8mm band clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano EF500, 7-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- CHAIN - KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET - Shimano Tourney, TY501
- CHAINRINGS - 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET - BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- RIMS - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Schrader, 40mm valve
- PEDALS - Specialized City, platform
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review