Excuse the brag, but we've really outdone ourselves here. Proving that true trail-taming capability doesn't have to come at an intimidating price, the Rockhopper Expert is the culmination of 30 years of redefining the relationship between value and perfor...
- SKU: 91120-3302
Excuse the brag, but we've really outdone ourselves here. Proving that true trail-taming capability doesn't have to come at an intimidating price, the Rockhopper Expert is the culmination of 30 years of redefining the relationship between value and performance.
Start with a painstakingly engineered Premium A1 Aluminum frame, add in modern geometry that keeps one eye on efficiency and the other on confident capability and you have the rock-solid foundation of our best Rockhopper yet.
Pair that with a parts list that just doesn't quit (...can we get a shoutout for RockShox's Judy SoloAir fork and Shimano's always-in-charge MT200 hydraulic disc brakes?) and you have a tubeless-ready, SRAM Eagle 1x12-equipped Rockhopper that's absolutely prepared to fly.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- A breath of fresh air at this price point—and plenty north of it, RockShox’s Judy SoloAir brings air-sprung sensitivity and performance to the masses with a killer value proposition: more bang, less buck. The TurnKey damper deftly dishes out travel letting you focus on what’s ahead.
- Soar up climbs and dive down descents with SRAM's ultra-wide-range SX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain.
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires keep your options open and traction on-call.
- FRAME - A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, quick release, 34.9
- FORK - RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), alloy steerer
- STEM - Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
- SADDLE - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CHAIN - SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET - SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline
- RIMS - Alloy, Offset Design, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h
- FRONT HUB - Shimano HB-RM35, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- REAR HUB - Shimano FH-RM35, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- FRONT TIRE - Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review