Some of the best fun on a mountain bike can be had when it's wet and muddy. And with the waterproof Ranger 3L Water Jacket, you can enjoy those trails in comfort for longer. The 3-layer waterproof and breathable fabric rated at 10,000mm/10,000gm respectively provides the ultimate in wet weather protection while ensuring sweat isn't allowed to cause you discomfort. Fully taped seams and waterproof zippers prevent water seeping inside while a DWR treatment stops muddy splashes from soaking in. You'll also find water-resistant pockets easy to hand, making space for valuables.
When it comes to mountain biking in the wet, you'll want plenty of freedom to move and react to constantly shifting grip levels, which is why Fox give the Ranger 3L their athletic fit. This keeps the jacket sleek and comfortable but without restricting your freedom of movement. When you're throwing yourself rocky rooty chutes it won't hold you back. If the weather turns particularly nasty, then the drawcord waist lets you pull the jacket in to keep the elements at bay.
Lightweight, protective and with a fabulous price to performance ratio the Ranger 3L Water Jacket keeps you rolling through the worst of riding conditions.
- Advanced weather protection features fully-taped seams and waterproof zippers
- Front hand pockets with separate compartments to keep your stuff in place while you ride
- Draw cord on lower hem for close fit
- Water-resistant pockets to keep your valuables dry
- Laser cut, billowed pockets to keep your cargo comfortable and away from your body
- Water-resistant YKK front zipper
- Length (HPS): 29", size large
- Body: 100% polyester, 3-layer fabric
- Weather rating: 10K waterproof, 10K breathability