Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The alloy-railed, lightweight Romin EVO Comp Gel is road saddle contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. Its supportive foam and gel inserts increase comfort even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position, while the Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow while riding.
Specialized Romin EVO Comp Gel
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on long rides.
- Light, durable, and hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 273g
- Size 155mm / Weight 285g
- Size 168mm / Weight 285g
- NOTE: 1cm shorter than 2015 model.
- 143mm - 27116-7203
- 155mm - 27116-7205
- 168mm - 27116-7208