So you like to keep your rig running minimalist but practical? Maybe you prefer to tape a spare tube and CO2 to your frame to keep the profile and weight low? The Bandit is the best of both worlds in terms of simplicity and utility for mountain riders. Its compact form bolts under your SWAT compatible saddle and features a simple, Velcro strap with individual compartments for tube, CO2, and tire lever. One rip of the strap and you’re in, with easy to access everything you need to fix a flat in the middle of a race, when time is of the essence.
Specialized Mountain Bandit
- Secure attachment to the saddle with easily adjustable hook-and-loop and silicone straps to go around the seatpost.
- Roll-up closure for ultimate flexibility of what you can carry and excellent water-resistance.
- Expansion zippers for when you need to fit in more than you ever imagined.
- Reflective patch on back that also allows for a Stix light to be clipped on securely with the fabric clip.
- Dimensions (cm): 10 x 6.5 x 18