The Blinder MINI Chippy rear bike light, so called because of the Chips on Board technology used giving a panel of light. These surface mounted LEDs punch well above their weight, outputting 11 lumens of light at the rear. Including an integrated reflector for added visibility, this light will keep you seen from over (800m) away. USB rechargeable and weighing only 18 grams the light uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars and posts of 22–32+mm. Designed to fit both standard and aero style seatposts.
Knog Blinder Mini Chippy
The Blinder Mini Chippy uses surface mounted LEDs to keep you seen both night and day. With a runtime of up to 10 hours on eco-flash mode the Mini will keep you lit all night long. Plus it's super quick to charge taking only 2.5 hours to recharge fully.
IF THE STRAP FITS
- The same strap system as the Blinder MOB means stronger silicone + interchangeable straps. 3x for rear and 2x for front. And with a notch in the rear of the light – just like the Blinder MOB, for aero posts and bars.
- Strap sizes: Short Ø 22-27MM, Medium Ø 27-32MM, Large Ø 32MM+.
- Following the amazing success of the Kickstarter campaign for Oi, we’ve introduced Brass and Copper colours (for Dot only). Not only will you be able to match a Copper or Brass Oi + MINI, but we know that the vintage aesthetic is popular with so many riders.
CHOOSE YOUR LIGHT
- From city runabout to commuter to hardcore racers, the Blinder MINI works for more riders than it has any right to! The different characters simply provide that extra tailoring. See below for the key spec you need to know.
UNRIVALED LED TECHNOLOGY
- We’ve applied the same successful LED options from the Blinder MOB. From the Blinder MOB, we’ve learnt that the market loves all three options – COB, array, and single faceplate. Or as we like to call them, Chippy, Niner, and Dot.
USB RECHARGEABLE (NO CABLES)
- Just unclip, remove from seat post or handlebars and plug straight in to any available USB socket to recharge. That’s it. No external charge cables = no worries + many hours of cable searching saved. Go forth & use those saved hours to do something productive, like riding your bike or wood turning.