*DUE TO BIKENOW POLICY, THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE COLLECTED IN-STORE. ON CHECK OUT, PLEASE SELECT PICK UP IN STORE.
*SHOULD THE SIZE YOU ARE AFTER SHOW AS "OUT OF STOCK", PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (03) 9696 8588, WE MAY BE ABLE TO STILL MAKE YOUR DREAM BIKE COME TRUE.
Ride more, faster, further. The Altitude Powerplay brings cutting-edge power to an aggressive trail bike and opens the door to amazing terrain for all.
We took the Altitude’s legendary handling and ride quality, integrated a powerful drive system and created the most capable eMTB in the market. The Dyname 3.0 drive system was designed in parallel with the frame, delivering ultra-short chainstays, optimized suspension kinematics, super-low center of gravity, and class-leading torque. The result is an eMTB that rides like a proper mountain bike—perfect for everything from self-shuttling all mountain trails, finding flow between the descents, and squeezing in power lunch rides.
We stand behind our products. We’ve increased the warranty on our electrical components from 24 months to 36 months, making it the best in the industry in terms of coverage length. This change is retroactive and will apply to all Powerplay models from their purchase date to present day, and into the future. For more information, visit our Powerplay overview page.
2020 ROCKY MOUNTAIN ALTITUDE POWERPLAY CARBON 90 RALLY EDITION
- FrameSMOOTHWALL Carbon. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9 Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate. 150mm Travel.
- Drive SystemDyname 3.0 Class 1 eMTB Drive | 250w | 108Nm
- Battery672 Wh Fully Integrated Li-Ion | 48V FAST Charger | 80% Charge in 2:10 | 100% Charge in 3:50
- RemoteiWoc Trio
- SizesS - M - L - XL
- ForkFox 36 E-MTB Float EVOL GRIP2 Factory 160mm 44mm Offset
- Front Travel160mm
- ShockFox Float X2 Factory
- Rear Travel150mm
- HeadsetFSA Orbit NO.57E
- StemRocky Mountain 35 CNC
- HandlebarRace Face Turbine R 780mm
- GripsRocky Mountain Lock On XC
- BrakesShimano XT Trail 4 Piston / Shimano RT86 203mm / Shimano RT86 203mm
- Brake LeversShimano XT Trail 4 Piston
- ShiftersShimano XT
- Rear DerailleurShimano XT
- Cranks & ChainringsRace Face Turbine Cinch 34T
- Bottom BracketRace Face BB92 30mm
- CassetteShimano XT 10-51T
- ChainShimano HG8100
- Front HubRocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm
- Rear HubDT Swiss Hybrid 350 Boost 148mm
- SpokesDT Swiss Alpine 2.3/2.0
- RimsRace Face ARC 35
- TiresMaxxis Minion DHF WT Double Down Maxx Grip 3C Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.5 / Maxxis Aggressor WT Double Down Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.5
- SeatpostRace Face Turbine R (by Fox) Dropper 30.9mm
- SaddleWTB Volt Race 142
- Weight23.3 KG / 51.4 LBS
- Mid-drive slider
- Your Powerplay bike uses a mid-drive slider to control the force of the chain and direct it to the drive pinion. This is a sacrificial wear item and should be cleaned, inspected, and replaced as necessary. Keep the chain clean and lubricated to prolong the life of the slider.
- Dyname™ 3.0 drive
- Designed in Canada, in collaboration with Propulsion Powercycle, the Dyname™ 3.0 drive system is a sleek, lightweight, and powerful electric assist that pushes the boundaries of electric bikes. Its compact, low-mounted motor allows us to design electric mountain bikes to our suspension and handling standards—with proper geometry and ideal pivot placement. The system provides class-leading torque, instant power response, and super-fast charging.
- Size Specific tune
- Size Specific Tune ensures that riders of all sizes get the right balance of small-bump compliance, mid-stroke support, and end-stroke progressiveness. Our design team does custom shock tunes based on real world field testing, and adjusts each tune for specific frame sizes.
- ABC™ pivots
- FRAME CONSTRUCTION
- ABC pivots are light and stiff. Unlike other bushings, our patented system controls the contact of the bushing surfaces, reducing stiction and binding. Their angled bushing surfaces increase their relative contact area, optimizing them for compact locations like chainstay pivots.
- RIDE-9 adjustment system
- The RIDE-9 adjustment system allows riders to quickly fine-tune their geometry and suspension with a pair of Allen keys. Nine configurations are possible thanks to two interlocking chips.
- Adjust your RIDE-9 position for geometry before considering suspension effects, or variables like air pressure and shock compression. Make gradual, incremental changes, take notes, and be methodical. Don’t adjust in a hurry before a big ride. Take your time and enjoy the process.
- Smoothlink suspension
- Smoothlink suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centred on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.
- Smoothwall carbon
- FRAME CONSTRUCTION
- Smoothwall carbon uses one of the world’s most sophisticated carbon processes to deliver industry leading stiffness-to-weight, ride quality, and durability. We eliminate excess resin and fibers by using rigid internal molds instead of traditional air bladders. We then utilize different types of carbon in specific frame areas to maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing overall weight.
- Mid-drive slider