With the Pro SL Thermal Windproof Jacket II, Scottish brand Endura has excelled, providing an option to keep you warm and toasty when windchill threatens to ruin your ride. The main fabric is a technical windproof offering with high-stretch properties for additional comfort. The thermal lining on the front sleeves and centre back covers the areas most susceptible to suffering from the cold, while fabric with excellent wicking capabilities covers the rear side panels. In other words, you can ride hard in the cold and stay comfortable, throughout.
A rear silicone gripper keeps the jacket in place, while a high collar and extended cuffs keep your extremities protected from the weather, too. The three rear pockets have enough room for taking all you might need on a long winter training ride, while the reflective trim will help with visibility in case you don't make it home before dark.
- High stretch, windproof fabric with thermal lining on front, sleeves and centre back
- High wicking, stretch thermal rear side panels
- High cut, double layer collar for warmth and comfort
- Extended cuff for a glove integration
- External rear elastic with inner silicone gripper
- Three rear pockets with additional zipped security pocket
- Reflective trim