This simplified smart percussive therapy device prioritizes the essential features you need while maintaining the power and effectiveness of Theragun's deep muscle treatment. Ease discomfort, soothe tightness and tension, and recover faster in seconds.
- SKU: PRIME-PKG-AU
The mini is your pocket-sized partner, giving you Theragun quality muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. Compact but powerful, Theragun mini is the most agile massage device that goes wherever you do.
QX65 Motor with QuietForce Technology™
120-Minute Total Battery Life
Customizable Speed Range
4 Easy-to-Clean Attachments
Smart App Integration with Bluetooth®
QuietForce Technology QX65: The motor behind our quietest device ever
We leveraged advanced sound insulation around the QX65 model of our proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology to create the quietest experience possible. Elite's motor delivers up to 40 lbs. of additional no-stall force while running quieter than a standard electric toothbrush.
Feel the difference with Prime
- Noise Level - Quieter than average massage devices with the quality, design integrity, and unparalleled treatment depth you deserve—when other massage devices force you to choose, Elite delivers on both.
- Treatment Quality - Elite is scientifically calibrated to reach 60% deeper into muscle (at 40 times per second) than average massagers for greater therapeutic benefits for the body. With a reinforced drive train, it withstands additional force without diluting speed or treatment qualityElite is scientifically calibrated to reach 60% deeper into muscle (at 40 times per second) than average massagers for greater therapeutic benefits for the body. With a reinforced drive train, it withstands additional force without diluting speed or treatment quality.
- Battery Life - With a 120-minute battery life, Elite offers double the battery life of previous generations. It's wireless charging enabled for convenient charging of its internal lithium-ion battery.
The Prime prioritizes our most essential, original features, with smart capabilities that are there for you when you need them. Prime is proof that sometimes, the simpler the better.
- Ergonomic Multi-Grip
Elite's patented Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design allows you to hold the device in a number of ways while actively reducing strain on your hands, wrists, and arms.
- OLED Screen with Force Meter
The OLED screen gives you complete control over your wellness routine by conveniently displaying your current speed and a responsive force meter. And if you leave your phone at home or in another room, you can toggle between up to 3 preset treatments saved to your device from the Therabody app.
- Customizable Speed Range
Whether you’re treating sensitive areas or need the full power of the device, the Elite can be controlled in the app via Bluetooth® to select any speed between our scientifically calibrated 1750-2400 PPM range. It also comes with 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute).
- 120 Minute Battery Life
Elite offers one of our biggest leaps in battery life, with an internal Lithium-ion battery with 120 minutes of continuous use. It’s also wireless charging enabled, so you can conveniently charge the device in our wireless charging stand (sold separately).
The app that personalizes your routine and guides you through your wellness journey.
The Therabody app integrates with Apple Health, Google Fit, and Samsung Health and learns from your behaviors to suggest guided routines that can be sent to your device via Bluetooth®. Say you’ve just finished an intense spin class or got off a long flight; the app might suggest a tailored leg and foot recovery routine.
Theragun Percussive Therapy: How it works and why it’s different
The key to any deep muscle treatment is a higher amplitude–a fancy word for how far the shaft of a device extends and retracts to reach the body and deliver each percussion. Our devices stand apart with a 16 mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into muscle than average massagers.
Most low-amplitude, high-speed massagers rapidly vibrate and desensitize the skin. Our devices travel 60% deeper then actually come off of the surface of the skin at precisely 40 times per second, targeting a localized area without the brain acclimating to the stimulation.
When our founder Dr. Jason Wersland searched for a natural solution for his pain, the devices he tried didn't get to the root of his discomfort. 13 versions later, the Elite delivers our unique amplitude and speed with up to 40 lbs. force without stalling - a powerful, potent dose for greater circulation and tension release.
5 Closed-Cell Foam Attachments What touches your body matters, and hard plastic can harm the body. So our attachments are made with non-porous closed-cell foam, which can be easily wiped clean for a more hygienic experience.
- Dampener Attachment
Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball Attachment
Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Wedge Attachment
Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” a motion that helps decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
- Thumb Attachment
Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Cone Attachment
Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- Theragun Prime
- Protective Carrying Pouch
- 4 Attachments
- Standard Ball
- Power Adapter
- What's Included - Elite Smart Percussive Therapy Device, Protective Carrying Case, 5 Attachments, Power Adapter
- Smart Features - Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
- Speeds - 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
- Amplitude - 16 millimeters
- Attachment Compatibility - All 4th Generation attachments
- Accessory Compatibility - Elite Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
- Dimensions - 8.9 in x 6.3 in x 2.7 in (22.5 cm x 16 cm x 7.3 cm)
- Weight - 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Battery Life and Charge Time - 120 minutes; 80 minutes
- Battery Type - 12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
- Warranty - 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Using the Elite
1. To turn on the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad.
2. Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed.
3. Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between your Elite’s pre-loaded treatment presets.
4. To turn off the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button on the button pad until the device shuts down.
- Connecting the Attachments
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment.
The Elite is a smart device enabled with Bluetooth connectivity, designed to pair seamlessly with the Therabody app. When you download the app, you’ll be guided through a step-by-step setup and shown how to pair your device. Once paired with your device, the app can remotely adjust speed, activate guided treatment presets, and make real-time recommendations based on your usage. The Elite’s OLED screen supports your app experience by displaying the current speed and force to help guide your treatment.
- Saved Preset Routines on Device
The Elite can store up to three presets locally. Each preset is a unique combination of speed, time, and force depending on the guided wellness routine it stems from. That means that each person’s device is specific to them and can be tailored to their particular needs.
The health and activity data collected on your Therabody app stays there, period. At Therabody, we understand your health and activity data is yours and yours alone. We don’t collect, sell, or share any of your data, ever. In fact, feel free to test this by activating Airplane Mode on your phone. You’ll see that the app continues to work independently of any signal, as all of your data is stored locally on your device.
- Download the Therabody App on the App Store or Google Play.
Charging the Elite
1. After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the Elite’s charging port.
2. The battery level will appear on the OLED screen, blinking until the battery is fully charged.
3. Charging is complete when the OLED screen shows 100% and the battery icon is full. The Elite is wireless charging enabled.
To have the Theragun device or a part repaired or replaced under warranty, it must be returned with freight prepaid and insured to Therabody. This warranty does not apply to damage that Therabody determines to be from repairs made or attempted by anyone other than Therabody authorized personnel, including misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, or accidents. For any warranty issues, please email [email protected]
Therabody does not authorize anyone, including, but not limited to, retailers, remote purchasers or the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a retailer to obligate Therabody in any way beyond the terms set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse, accident, liquids, including but not limited to, water or lotions, the attachment of any unauthorized accessories, alteration to the product, improper use, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical power supply, loss of power, variation in line voltage, dropped product, malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer's recommended maintenance, transportation damage, theft, neglect, vandalism or environmental conditions, loss of use during the period the product is at the Theragun repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of Therabody.
This warranty provided herein shall be the sole and exclusive warranty. There shall be no other warranties expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness, or any other obligation on the part of the company with respect to products covered by this warranty. Therabody shall have no liability for any incidental, consequential or special damages. In no event shall this warranty require more than the repair or replacement of any part or parts which is found to be defective within the effective warranty period. No refunds will be given. If replacement parts for defective and materials are not available, Therabody reserves the right to make product substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged and/or resealed products, including but not limited to the sale of such products on Internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof which are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified without the prior express and written consent of Theragun, Inc.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights, which may vary from state to state. Because of individual state regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty is effective for all Theragun products purchased through a Therabody website within the timelines covered. Any modifications or adaptation to enable it to operate in any other country are not covered under this warranty.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review