Measuring 35mm-deep and equipped with an 18mm internal width, this powerful and speedy back wheel keeps your road bike running with excellent balance and poise through the fastest stages and courses. The carbon-build maintains a low weight and a stiff form to keep your back-end in check, with the tubeless-ready profile also helping to reduce the weight for a pacier roll.
Carbon-Made, Fast-Rolling Rear Road Wheel
The addition of the DT240 hub gives the wheel a reliable and efficient core. Laced with DT Aero Comp straightpull spokes for an aerodynamic feel and a stronger form, the wheel makes great use of the hub and its 36-tooth Ratchet System freehub, delivering excellent thrust and control.
Rounded out with a full carbon braking surface for a confident and reliable stopping performance, this PRC 1400 wheel is an ideal option for the focused racer.
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Dimensions: Internal Rim Width: 18mm; External Rim Width: 25mm; Rim Height: 35mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp straightpull with DT ProLock Hidden aluminium nipples, 2-cross lacing
- Hub Type: DT240
- Hub Axle Type 5x130mm QR
- Freehub: Ratchet System 36 SL, Shimano 11-speed
- Tubeless-Ready: Yes
- Brake Standard: Rim Brake
- Recommended Maximum Weight: 100kg
- Includes: RWS Steel, Tubeless tape 21mm, Tubeless valve road 53 mm, Swissstop black prince
SIS Science In Sport