The Crank Brothers Candy 7 is for riders who are after a light and durable pedal and don't have the need for a large pedal. The small platform helps re-entry after taking a foot off, reduces shoe flex, foot pain, and also provides a little extra confidenc...
- SKU: 16652
The Crank Brothers Candy 7 is for riders who are after a light and durable pedal and don't have the need for a large pedal. The small platform helps re-entry after taking a foot off, reduces shoe flex, foot pain, and also provides a little extra confidence when negotiating rough terrain when you haven't quite clipped in.
With a tough 6061 T6 aluminium body which is hard anodised and 300 series stainless steel "wings" the Crank Brothers Candy 7 is designed to last. The Candy 7 took on the same bearing and seal upgrades for 2016 as the rest of the Crank Brothers Range.
The big news is the customisable "Traction Pads" - both 1 and 2mm options supplied with pedals. This allows riders to adjust the friction between the shoe/pedal interface to suit their preferences and shoes.
- Durable alloy body
- Durable cast steel wings
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- Hex alloy endcap and bashguard
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
- Body material - 6061-T6 aluminum
- Cleats - Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Endcap - Hex alloy
- Inner bearing type - Igus LL-glide bearing
- Max rider weight - No restriction
- Outer bearing type - Enduro Max cartridge bearing
- Q-factor - 52mm
- Release angle - 15° / 20°
- Spindle material - Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Spring material - 300 series stainless steel
- Weight - 320g per pair
- Wing material - 17-4PH stainless
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review