Shimano XTR is well known for its quality and the Shimano XTR Trail PD-M9120 SPD Pedals are XTR through and through. Aimed directly at All Mountain and Enduro riders these pedals will tick most boxes for riders who are after a top quality pedal with a wide and long contact area that provides a more solid pedal to shoe interface which transmits power efficiently. Whilst these are best paired with Shimano's range of ME and AM shoes they are just at home in a wide range of MTB SPD shoes.
The binding platform is protected with a durable and lightweight integrated cage that surrounds the binding and makes it easier for stepping into as it acts like a guide.
The new axle design is more durable than ever before and weighing in at 405g a pair these will offer you better bike control whilst giving you the durability and longevity that an XTR product will provide.
- Extra long and wide pedal-to-shoe contact area
- Wide-bearing placement for rigidity and uniform load distribution
- Wider platform increases stability and control when not clipped in
- Pedal design protects binding mechanism
- Slimmer axle housing better sheds mud and debris