If you live by that old saying that you should scare yourself a little every day, the P.Series P.3 is your huckleberry. Our hardtail freestyler delivers a bombproof ride with versatile geometry that shines whether you're in the park, on a flow trail or la...
- SKU: 91921-7022
If you live by that old saying that you should scare yourself a little every day, the P.Series P.3 is your huckleberry. Our hardtail freestyler delivers a bombproof ride with versatile geometry that shines whether you're in the park, on a flow trail or launching loading docks.
MORE HUCK FOR THE BUCK
We outfitted the P.Series P.3 with the best parts we could find, like a RockShox Pike DJ suspension fork with all the trimmings: Solo Air spring, external rebound adjustment and Motion Control low-speed compression dampening, to keep your takeoffs tight and your landings smoother than a model in a cologne ad.
Look, you're gonna wad it up now and then. So for the P.Series P.3, we put the focus on toughness and durability, with a proven frame and quality parts that will last for endless jumps, and every wall ride, because when you're going big, you have to trust your bike.
GET LIFTED FOR LESS
A1 Premium Aluminum frame features a forged BB shell and dropouts and integrated ISCG 05 tabs for a chainguide.
SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes give you the fine-tune speed and pitch control you need for beautiful airs.
Specialized Rhythm Lite Control tires have just enough tread for positive traction on dirt but roll smooth on street.
- Over the years, we’ve dialed the P.Series Geometry in to a fine edge, with a roomy cockpit that lets you maneuver the bike underneath you and a tight wheelbase that won’t get hung up in the tight quarters of your local skate park. Whether park, dirt, or street, the P.Series P.3 is built to handle it all.
- When you’re high in the air, you need a frame you can rely on to stick the landing. Our A1 Premium Aluminum frame features a tapered head tube to reinforce the front end against hard landings, and forged horizontal dropouts with integrated chain tensioners to ensure your rear wheel stays solidly in place.
- You only touch a bike in three spots: pedals, handlebar and seat. For jumping, make that two. So you need the highest quality parts for those contact points. Our reinforced Stout DJ crankset has a 30mm CrMo spindle for durability, with a roomy platform on the Dirt pedals. The four-bolt P.Series stem and oversize handlebar keep you in control even when things get a little sideways.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, fully butted tubing, tapered head tube, PF30 BB shell , integrated ISCG 05 tabs, forged horizontal dropouts, integrated chain tensioners
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, single-bolt, 34.9mm
- FORK - RockShox Pike DJ 26", Solo Air spring, external rebound, DJ Tuned Charger damper, 15x100mm Maxle® thru-axle, 100mm of travel
- STEM - Specialized P.Series, 4-bolt, 40mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized P.Series MTB Dirt, 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 38mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS - Specialized P.Grip, lock-on
- SADDLE - P.Series Dirt, steel rails
- SEATPOST - Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- CASSETTE - Cr-Mo, 14t
- CHAIN - KMC Z610, single speed, 1/2x3/32"
- CRANKSET - Stout DJ, 30mm Cr-Mo spindle, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS - 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - PF30, 73mm shell
- RIMS - P.Series 26" disc, 26.4mm internal width, 32h
- FRONT HUB - P.Series Dirt Jump, sealed cartridge bearings, high-low flange, 15x100mm spacing, 32h
- REAR HUB - P.Series Dirt Jump, sealed cartridge bearings, 10mm Cr-Mo axle, 32h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - Specialized Rhythm Lite Control 26x2.3
- REAR TIRE - Specialized Rhythm Lite Control 26x2.3
- INNER TUBES - Schrader, 40mm valve
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review